REAP Staff in Rwanda
Click on each photo for bio.
- Josh Ballen, MBA, Financial Consultant
- Rachel Ballen, BSN, Health Consultant
- Ann Ewing Burns, M.El.Ed., Head of Lower School, The Hackley School
- Stan Chu, MS.Ed., Bank Street College Graduate School of Education
- Tristen Edwards, Peace Family
- Scott Hewitt, Ed.D, Rollins College
- Michael Ioli, M.S.. Ed., KIPP School
- Yigal Joseph, Ph.D., Leadership Consultant
- Tovah Klein, Ph.D., Director, Barnard College Center for Toddler Development
- Jennie Lyons, MBA, Technology Consultant
- Michael Marlowe, MA, Leadership Development
- Casey Maxwell, M.Ed., Early Childhood Education Consultant
- Neesha N. Rahim, MSW, Executive Director, Level-Up Village
- Alain Rwabukamba, M. Eng., Technology Consultant
- Muhoza Rwabukamba, Cultural Consultant to Rwanda
- Sindy Solomon, MD, Healthcare Consultant
- Robert Whittaker, Esq.
- Heide Wrigley, Ph.D., Executive Director, Literacywork International
Board of Directors
- Sue Altman, M.S. Ed.
- Edward M. Ballen, LCSW, Executive Director
- Annette Nash Govan, MBA, Interim Treasurer
- Ellen Lasch, MBA
- Peter Schaffer
- Judith Schmidt, Ph.D.
- Mark Schulman, AIA, LEED AP
- Jack Zitomer
- Geoffrey Mutabazi, President
- Antoine Tuyisenge, Treasurer
- Michele Israel, Operations Manager