1. Strengthening Community Involvement
2. Advancing Quality of Learning...
- Teacher training
- Identification and implementation of promising practices
- Investment in school facilities and learning resources
- Ongoing student scholarships
- Integrating technology in teaching and learning
3. Growing Alternative Learning Opportunities...
- Fill gaps in learning via non-teacher driven programs
- Construction of library facility, donation of fully cataloged collection of books and publications
- Improvement of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills by providing student access to a bank of fully functional laptops
- Supporting visual, audio, and kinesthetic learning through multimedia
4. Removing Obstacles to Participation...
- Nutrition programs for nursery aged children, feeding programs for primary and secondary ages
- Health and wellness programs for teenage girls
- Sexual education
- Leadership initiatives for secondary students
5. Building Engagement...
- Establish connections with teachers and the surrounding community to instruct elders and local leaders about the importance of education for their children and for themselves
- Build relationships with parents to emphasize the importance of supplemental learning in the home environment
- Promote female equity and empowerment
- Increase opportunities for mentoring and vocational training for secondary students
6. Transforming School Leadership...
- Analyze student data to develop more effective instruction
- Train instructional leaders to have a larger impact across the school
- Encourage a safe community where social and academic learning thrive
- Support professional development through the sharing of promising practices among partner schools and organizations
- Manage leadership teams to ensure quality functioning on a systemic level